Bioremediation, a natural cleanup process, can yield many benefits including:
- In situ treatment limits the transport of contaminated soil/water
- Quick turnaround time to make soil and water useful
- Cost-effective implementations and maintenance
- Reduced liability as contaminants are contained
- High level of acceptance from regulatory authorities
We're excited to share our bioremediation expertise as we present a poster session titled "Incorporating Natural Source Zone Depletion Concepts in Remediation of a Jet Fuel Plume" at this upcoming Battelle Symposium. We hope to see you there. If you can't attend but would like to know more about our bioremediation services, please click here.