Apex immediately deploys our scientific, engineering, and field experts to manage environmental, utility, or disaster emergencies and return affected areas to normal operation as soon as possible. Apex possesses the resources to promptly address emergencies in an environmentally responsible and safe manner. Whether for a pipeline release, incidental hazardous materials spill, compromised drinking water, large-scale containment and cleanup, or natural disaster, our clients trust and rely on our expertise to handle every emergency to ensure that their business returns to routine operation quickly.
Hurricane Preparation and Response Services
Preparation is key. Are you prepared? Do you have a 24/7 emergency response and management plan in place? Do you have a trusted partner to be your ‘boots on the ground,’ within hours of your call, for immediate assistance?
Apex is here to help. Last year, shortly after landfall, we mobilized and deployed over 60 trained personnel to quickly identify and manage the building impact issues of Hurricanes Irma, Harvey, and Maria. Working with water restoration and abatement contractors, we eradicated the risk posed by water damage, mold, asbestos, and other hazardous building materials and helped our clients get back to business. We helped our coastal communities in need. And we can help you too.
Our Rapid Emergency Response/Management Services include:
- Water Damage Assessments—Moisture Mapping—(using thermal infrared (IR) cameras and moisture meters)
- Asbestos and Mold Identification and Abatement (via licensed inspectors and abatement teams)
- Indoor Air Quality Sampling, Testing, and Monitoring
- Needs Assessments (including the use of drones for visual acuity, safe reconnaissance, and data accuracy)
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity
- Facility Water Sampling and Analyses (potable water quality, bacteria, Legionella)
- Stormwater and Wastewater Treatment System Evaluations
- Hazardous Material/Oil and Brine Spill/Release Evaluations, Containment, and Mitigation
- Remediation Management
- Real-Time, Cloud-Based Environmental Information Management with our ARTEMISSM Solution