In a dynamic environment, change is constant. Apex understands the increasing challenges and pressures to be a more responsible corporate citizen in a time when topics such as climate change, resiliency, and sea level rise are quickly followed by terms like corporate social responsibility (CSR) and environmental and social governance (ESG).
Our team of sustainability and climate change professionals bring over 200 years of combined experience assisting a wide range of private and public companies, including over 50 of the Fortune 500 firms. Our expertise can help you develop and improve your programs or verify and assure your data. Working closely with industries such as food and beverage, technology, mining, healthcare, heavy industry, transportation, aerospace, we understand the unique challenges you face to be increasingly green while also reducing costs and improving efficiencies.
Our solutions include:
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Verification and Assurance: our team is well-versed in the EPA Mandatory reporting rule as well as voluntary programs such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and the Global Reporting Initiative. We have verified GHG emissions for 100+ CDP Reporters, addressing ISO 14064-3, ISAE 3000, and AA1000AS. And we can do the same for you.
- Baseline Program Review: Our team will review your corporate policies and practices and ensure alignment with your sustainability program strategy. This may include site location audits, interviews with your key internal stakeholders, and a review of your existing metrics.
- Materiality Assessment and Program Design: The GRI Standards Gap Analysis involves examining your industry peers and what they have defined as material topics, and their existing stakeholder groups, a review of their reports and submittals to CDP and a detailed analysis of their stakeholder activities.
- GHG LCA Verification
- Conflict Free Gold (WCG)
- Zero Waste to Landfill
- H&S Metrics
- Social Metrics
- Environmental Metrics
- WASH Audits
Our broad expertise spans the following industry guidelines:
- SASB (Sustainability Accounting Standards Board) – Sector-Specific
- Mining and Metals (ICMM Requirements)
- Oil and Gas (IPIECA Guidance)
- GRI G4 Sector Guidance
- Food Processing
- Financial Services
- Construction and Real Estate