Reduced Runoff. Sustainable Savings.
Water is both a precious, finite resource and a critical challenge. In fact, the UN projects a 40% water supply shortfall by 2030—a $63 trillion risk to businesses and communities.i Yet, every day, stormwater pollutants further degrade our water quality and threaten our water supply.
We can help you responsibly manage stormwater at all of your facilities, no matter where they are and how many you have. We’re doing that now in all 50 states, for small, local businesses as well as for the largest company in the world. Each year, we help over 2,000 private and public sector clients avoid regulatory penalties and capture capital investment savings.
Our stormwater services span program development, flood mitigation, and erosion and sediment control (ESC), including green infrastructure services such as constructed wetlands, bioswales, bioretention/biofiltration solutions, watershed restoration/riparian habitat creation, rainwater harvesting, and porous/permeable pavement. With over 30 years of technical expertise, we can help you minimize stormwater runoff while maintaining a safe, compliant, and sustainable water supply.
Our specialists include Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioners (QISPs), Qualified Stormwater Pollutions and Prevention Plan Developers and Practitioners (QSDs/QSPs), Certified Professionals in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC), Certified Erosion Sediment and Stormwater Inspectors (CESSWI), Certified Inspectors of Sediment Erosion Control (CISEC), and Trainers of Record (TORs). With continuous training to stay abreast of the latest techniques and technologies, our professionals hold additional national and local certifications to ensure we deliver the most innovative and effective stormwater management services available.
Permitting and Compliance Services
- Stormwater Pollution and Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permits
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits
- Industrial Multi-Sector General Permits (MSGPs)
- Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs) and Water Quality Control Plans
- Sampling, testing, monitoring and agency reporting
- Structural design, installation, repair and retrofitting of Best Management Practices (BMPs)/Stormwater Control Measures (SCMs)
- Inspections and Documentation
- Corrective Action Tracking
- Database Development
- Regulatory Compliance and submissions
- Bond Release Inspections
- Construction Phase Erosion and Sediment Control
- Low impact development (LID)
- Underground/underdrain systems
- Professional Engineer and as-built certifications
- Hydrologic studies/modeling of new and existing systems
Assessment, Maintenance, and Repair Services
- Stormwater drainage collection and treatment systems including catch basins, grates, sand filters, infiltration trenches, green roofs, detention/retention ponds, vaults, inlets, outfalls, drainage channels/pipes, swales, and engineered BMPs.
- Invasive species and animal control
- Trash and debris removal
- Sediment removal
- Porous/permeable pavement evaluation and cleaning
- Vegetation management
- Underground system cleaning
- Dry well maintenance
- Confined space and video inspections
- Vacuuming and flushing
- Dam and slope stabilization/restoration
- Rip rap replacement and waterproofing/relining
Our Asset Management Services help you make informed decisions about your investments so you can plan and budget accordingly. From mobile data collection, real-time asset information, GIS mapping, and inspection/maintenance planning to capital forecasting, strategic planning, and custom reporting including SMARTS data management, we can help you quickly and easily address stormwater issues before they become costly challenges. To transform your stormwater information into actionable insight, click here for our ARTEMISSM solution.