We are constantly leveraging technology to provide our clients with better quality information while streamlining their processes. This includes offering small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (sUAVs), commonly known as drones, in tandem with cutting-edge Near Surface Aerial Photography (NSAP). With this technology we can capture the highest resolution, highest quality, most detailed images and video available and gain real-time access to precise measurements and data—all at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.
Our clients use our drone technology to:
- Conduct site and property assessments
- Monitor construction and restoration site progress
- Survey and address emergency response issues
- Comply with stormwater drainage regulations
- Perform change mapping for deforestation and river/stream erosion
- Mitigate risk
- Facilitate natural resources projects
With our drone technology, Apex can help you:
- Prevent costly repairs before they occur
- Achieve regulatory compliance
- Reduce maintenance expenses
- Protect wetlands and endangered species without disturbance
Equally important, our technology is backed by experience. Apex is one of the first environmental consulting and engineering firms to achieve FAA compliance for drone operations including an aircraft-specific liability policy.
By using our eco drones, we can assess and survey site conditions quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively—minimizing your risk and liability while giving you peace of mind and confidence you can count on with the results you need.
Contact us for more information and download our Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (sUAVs)/Drones and Near Surface Aerial Photography (NSAP) brochure.