Studies have proven that Brownfield redevelopment can increase property value by up to 32%.
Beyond that, it improves air/water quality, enhances public health and safety, reduces blight, spurs job growth, and increases your local tax base.
The value is evident.
But so is the risk.
Successful redevelopment hinges on successful remediation. To mitigate your risks and capitalize on the opportunities Brownfields provide, you need to partner with an expert who understands how to thoroughly and proactively assess, investigate, and evaluate your site.
Equally important, you need a company whose innovative and compliant remedial approaches achieve expedited site closure, avoid setbacks, and drive savings.
At Apex, that’s what we do.
Our Brownfield services include:
- Phase I/II/III Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Remedial Investigations and Feasibility Studies (RI/FS)
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Litigation Support
- Risk Assessments and Management
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removals
- Asbestos/Hazardous Material Management/Abatement
- Regulatory Negotiations
- Permitting and Project Management
- Geophysical Surveys
Beyond risk assessment,remediation, and construction oversight services, our extensive knowledge of Brownfield laws and EPA Brownfield grants helps our clients develop strategic funding strategies—paving the way for the successful cleanup and development of distressed properties.